This video tutorial in Arts & Crafts category will show you how to make a homemade hoodie out of an old t-shirt. Katia is presenting this video. First you cut out a T-shirt shape out of an old newspaper. You can do it freehand also. For the front piece, take the neckline down a little bit. Then draw a hood shape. To draw the neckline of the hood watch the video. So, you now have the back, front and the hood pattern pieces. Now take your t-shirt and cut it open from the side. Place the back and front patterns on it, pin it and cut it off. Cut down along the center of the front piece for the zipper. Cut off the hood from a different fabric. Now sew the hood to the back piece and then sew the side seams of the t-shirt. Then you got to sew the zipper and your hoodie is ready. You can also make pockets out of the same fabric of the hood and sew them on if you wish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades