Check out this DIY video tutorial from Curbly, the best place to share pictures of your home, find design ideas, and get expert home-improvement advice.
A basket without a basket liner looks kinda naked, but sewing them can be a bit tricky, especially when you factor in those four tricky corners on the bottom. Learn how to sew basket liners without a pattern. This method involves a little math, but no pattern and better yet – no corner sewing! To sew these basket liners, you'll need the following:
* a sewing tape measure
* a ruler
* a pencil
* fabric (you'll see how to calculate the size in the video)
* 1/4" elastic (you'll see how to calculate its length in the video)
* a small to medium sized safety pin
* straight pins
* an iron and ironing board
* a sewing machine, thread, scissors, etc.
* and, of course, a basket
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades