Check out this DIY video tutorial from Curbly, the best place to share pictures of your home, find design ideas, and get expert home-improvement advice.
A basket without a basket liner looks kinda naked, but sewing them can be a bit tricky, especially when you factor in those four tricky corners on the bottom. Learn how to sew basket liners without a pattern. This method involves a little math, but no pattern and better yet – no corner sewing! To sew these basket liners, you'll need the following:
* a sewing tape measure
* a ruler
* a pencil
* fabric (you'll see how to calculate the size in the video)
* 1/4" elastic (you'll see how to calculate its length in the video)
* a small to medium sized safety pin
* straight pins
* an iron and ironing board
* a sewing machine, thread, scissors, etc.
* and, of course, a basket