In this video you will learn the basics of starting a beginner sewing project. The project featured in this video is an eye pillow. Eye pillows are filled with flax seed and essential dried herbs like lavender, spearmint, chamomile, etc.They are easy and fun to make and they make great gifts! You will learn how to piece the front of your eye pillow using strips of three different fabrics and how to choose the silky backing of your eye pillow so it goes on smooth and relaxing over your eyelids. This video takes you from choosing your cotton fabrics to prepping your strips for sewing. Watch Part II to learn how to sew your eye pillow together, how to fill it with your herbs, flax seed, rice, etc., and also how to finish it off with a simple hand stitching technique known as a whip stitch.
See Part 3 to learn how to sew your eye pillow together, how to fill it with your herbs, flax seed, rice, etc., and also how to finish it off with a simple hand stitching technique known as a whip stitch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades