This video will show you how to use your sewing machine to create a buttonhole stitch. The buttonhole patter is very useful when making clothing because it does exactly what it's name implies. It is the stitching used to sew a hole for your button. The pattern is not as hard as it looks. You follow an ABC sewing pattern to create the four sides of your buttonhole and if you go slowly and follow the pattern with appropriate height adjustments your will be butting stuff up in no time. To finish off the hole you just take a seam ripper and slit down the middle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades