What's the most efficient way to become a fashion designer? By challenging yourself to creating your own clothes from the ground up. And while you probably already know this means cuting, sewing, and embroidering your fabrics, it also means making your own patterns.
But don't fret; pattern making isn't as difficult as it sounds, especially if you start off with an easy shape. Check out this tutorial to learn how to make a pattern for a tank top that you can then adjust to make a t-shirt or a halter top.
Learning how to measure yourself as well as making a pattern out of those measurements will definitely make sewing so much easier. Not only are you given the tools to create something simple, but a door to create many other pieces as well.
It might be tedious with all of the numbers but once you get it down, you will love collecting patterns.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades