T-shirts are practical and unfailingly comfortable, but not particularly known for looking either sexy or fashionable (they're more, shall we say, frumpy, than anything else). But did you know that within the ugly duckling that is your blank gray T-shirt is a beautiful swan of a tank top just waiting to get out?
Add a new twist to some old pieces in your wardrobe by recycling an old T shirt and transforming it into a classy new tank top with a faux halter tie. This tutorial is incredibly easy, you don't even need a sewing machine to accomplish it!
Find out what beautiful potential your plain old T-shirt holds by watching this video by Gianny L. Gianny will guide you through how to cut, sew, and fold your T-shirt into a body contouring tank top.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades