1: Chose a stretchy fabric & fold in half, so that the right side of the patterns are together.
2: Lay dress on top of fabric & trace the dress with dressmakers chalk, allowing for a 1.5 cm seam allowance (except for the bottom. allow 5 cm).
3: Take dress away,fold fabric in half.
4: Cut out your material.
5: Trim the neckline (use pins as middle point). This helps give the dress a bit of shape. Then trim the arm-holes (first layer only)
6: Assemble the dress.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades