In this tutorial from the TyingItAllTogether Channel, you can learn how to make double and quadruple looped pendent knots. These knots are commonly found in Celtic designs. Once you learn how to create these knots, you can use them in arts and crafts projects for necklaces or bracelets. To begin, the double looped knot is done by taking a piece of rope and folding it in half, allowing the two sides to be next to each other. With one side of the rope, loop it around the other side of the rope, bringing it back around to the front, almost like tying a pretzel shape. With the end of the chord, you will loop it back into one of the loops. An additional series of loops, will yield the double looped knot. The quadruple looped knot starts off very similarly to the double, except that you are using a series of four loops knotted through to create the finished knot. Follow the step-by-step instructions in this video tutorial to learn how to make a double or quadruple Celtic knot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades