Having zippers on your clothes can be much better than having buttons or anything else. They're sturdy and can close up any gap with one swipe. If you plan on making your own clothes from scratch, it's important to know how to sew zippers onto your clothing.
This helpful tutorial will show you three different ways that you can sew zippers on.
-railroad or centered zipper
-and invisible zipper
This zipper tutorial should come in handy for those who love making clothes from scratch. So good luck and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades