You really can't go wrong with florals and zippers. The two fashion trends are indeed opposites, with florals being overly dainty and zippers being more punk rock, but when you combine them together you achieve a striking balance.
A lot of girls refuse to wear florals because they look too girly, so adding a zipper to a floral print makes the finished piece edgier and more urbanite than grandma.
To learn how to concoct a very pretty floral dress equipped with a slanted zipper front, check out this video. This dress is perfect for holiday cocktail parties or just wearing out to a nice dinner.
Floral Material: Walmart - $1.20
Zipper: Walmart - $2
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades