The newest trend in couture? It's called 'trashion' - high fashion using trashy things. And we mean trashy! This tutorial shows you how to make a ball gown using trash bags, duct tape and newspapers. You'll also want a dressmaker's dummy to construct your dress around - or at least a model who's okay with standing still for a long period of time. Use the trash bags to form the dress, and then attack the newspapers over it layer by layer. You're ready for your debut!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades