Vicky Taylor from The Crafts Channel teaches us how to transform an old pair of jeans to a trendy denim mini skirt. Get a pair of denim jeans and cut the front side from the end of the zipper downwards to the crotch. Do the same at the back making sure that it is at the same length on the front. Measure the length of the skirt you wanted. Cut it off and make sure they are the same length. Overlap the flaps created at the front and stitch them together. There will be a triangular open part at the bottom. To patch this part using the leftover cloth that was cut off a while ago. Trace the triangular part to know how much cloth to use. Cut it and sew it on the open part. Flip the skirt and overlap the back similar to the front side and stitch them together. Patch the open triangular part at the bottom just like what was done on the front side. Stitch the hem of the skirt to finish it. You now have a new skirt from old denim jeans. Follow these simple steps and you can revive your old pair of jeans and turn them into something new and trendy, saving you lots of money and having fun in the process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades