Thanks to Sookie Stackhouse, whose fairy lineage was revealed recently in season 3 of "True Blood," fairies are hotter than ever, and after so much blood, gore, and overall gruesomeness with our culture's fascination with vamps and werewolves, it's nice to finally bring pretty back.
If you're dressing up as a fairy or a nymph this Halloween, wings and a flouncy, floaty dress are not all you need. To really look the part, craft the beautiful nymph crown shown in this tutorial.
Cool-toned flowers are tufted into one another to form a delightful headpiece.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades