Are you a big fan of anime and cosplay? Getting dressed up for anime conventions is super fun, but you can add to the excitement and save money by making your own costume.
In this tutorial, you'll be shown how to upcycle a plain large t-shirt into a romper. This particular video shows you how to make a Pikachu romper which goes with a Pikachu hat, but you can use the construction method for just about any costume you wish, from Snorlax to Dragonball Z.
Rompers are becoming so popular. A romper can be chic, edgy, youthful.
Satin ribbon: Hancock Fabrics
T-Shirt: Walgreens 5 for $10.00
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades