In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to turn a t-shirt into a pillowcase. The materials required for this project are: a pillow, a shirt (that fits over the pillow), pin, needle, thread, decorative trim and a sewing machine. Begin by flipping the shirt inside out and slip in the pillow. Position the pillow to how you want it and pin down along the sides to hold it. Now stitch the shirt together along the pin points. Trim off the extra fabric, leaving a 1/2" at the seam. Fold the bottom and pin it. Then stitch along the pinned points. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in home decoration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades