In this tutorial, we learn how to recycle an old t-shirt into a no-sew head scarf. First, lay your shirt out flat on a table and download the paper pattern from the video. From here, measure sixteen inches from side to side on the t-shirt that you are using. After this, follow the paper pattern on the shirt and cut out the pattern with scissors. Once you have finished this, use a fabric bonding agent to make the edges less frayed and fold them into each other. This is great for the environment and will also let you re-use a t-shirt you love!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades