Old t-shirts really don't get the loving they deserve. Most of us would either toss or donate our old clothes, thinking there's really no use for them other than the obvious clothing purpose.
But old t-shirts possess a great ability to transform into something new. In this episode of "Whitney Sews," you'll see how to turn an old t-shirt into a reusable shopping bag. That way, you'll be reusing the t-shirt as well as saving a bunch of plastic shopping bags.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades