These days, everything is about efficiency. We're always looking for the fastest way to do things, from producing faster cars to faster internet. This need to get things done fast also extends to home organization, where we basically have a "keep" and "toss" pile.
But if you find yourself throwing a bunch of old t-shirts into the "toss" pile, think again before you ship them off to the Salvation Army. In this video, you'll learn how to make a handy grocery bag out of an old t-shirt.
T-shirts are perfect for making reusable shopping bags out of. They're durable and washable. And it's a great way to reuse that old t-shirt that you just don't want to get rid of!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades