Got a bag of old t-shirts that have been with you too long that you don't want to throw them away, but are piling up too fast that you're tempted to toss them on the counter at the Salvation Army? Keep your old t-shirts by your side without compromising storage space by making tarn.
Tarn, or yarn made from t-shirts, is a fun way to upcycle t-shirts and give them new life. All you need to make tarn is an old t-shirt, a pair of scissors, and a little bit of time and patience.
The tarn (t-shirt yarn) can be woven or crocheted or knitted and is just wonderful!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades