In this tutorial, we learn three different ways to sew ruffles. The first way, you will put your sewing machine setting on the highest, then take your fabric and place it underneath the needle. Let the fabric go through the machine and ruffles will start to create when it's ran through a couple of times! The next way is to scrunch the fabric together while it's underneath the needle on the machine, and sew the fabric completely together. Be careful not to hurt your fingers during this! the last way to create ruffles is to place a piece of elastic on your fabric, and pull on it as it is being sewed. When it's finished, the fabric will be full of ruffles!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades