We all know we should dress for our body type, and that there are different cuts and fits of clothing specifically tailored to enhance our shapes, but there exists one universally flattering piece of clothing out there that we believe flatters all: the pencil skirt.
When purchased in the right size, a pencil skirt hugs your every contour and tapers inward toward the bottom, giving the illusion of a sexy hourglass figure. Learn how to repurpose old jeans into a pencil skirt with this video.
This is a simple sewing project, but it takes a little time to get through all the steps. Baggy jeans, boot cuts, or flares work best - skinny jeans will probably be too tight for this type of skirt. Follow these easy steps: 1. Cut along inner seam lines, up to zipper and up the butt line. 2. Reshape the fabric to come together in a skirt pattern. 3. Sew along the new seams with a tight stitch. Now get out there and flaunt that thang! Yay!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades