This video visually explains how to convert your hoodie into a strapped bag. First lay the hoodie face-up onto a table or other flat surface. Then you take a normal belt and, holding it in one hand, feed it in from one sleeve all the way through to the opposite side. Once the belt is peeking out through both sleeves, buckle it together. You can then place the items of your choosing inside the hood, tying it shut, while using the belt as a strap that you can hang around your shoulder like any other normal bag. That's it! You now have an easy, effective bag to carry your items in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades