Learn how to recycle and reconstruct your denim jeans: Craft side Look, Learn and Create with Stefanie Girard and Jean Therapy with Scathe G. Allison demonstrate how to recycle and reconstruct your denim jeans. You can make a bag out of your jeans by using the leg as the strap. Customize jeans by adding patches to the legs and ruffles to the bottom. All the projects use simple sewing machines and stitches and don't require extra tools. A skirt can also be made by sewing together 14 pairs of daisy dukes. Wraparound jacket using recycled jeans is a simple project and uses recycled ties to secure the wrap into place.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades