In Japan, kanzashi are hair ornaments, often in a floral or jeweled style, which adorn traditional female Japanese hairstyles. These are gorgeous long pins with a special adornment attached at the end.
Kanzashi are what inspire this tutorial's messenger bag, which is similarly festooned with a bright floral print and a large flower made from fabric scraps and beads. You can upcycle any old clothes, old fabric scraps, and random odds and ends you have lying around to concoct this project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades