Digsart demonstrates how to make a wallet from a pair of blue jeans. First, with a pair of scissors he cuts out the back pocket of the jeans. You can paint the pocket with acrylic paint to give it a more sturdy feel. Once they are painted, he dries them out by placing them on plastic bottles. Once the paint is dry, he cuts a slit in the middle of the pocket, creating two sides for change and bills. Then, using a hot glue gun and Velcro, he glues the Velcro patches onto the pocket. Once the Velcro is in place he hot glues the other end of the pocket shut. The wallet is now finished, but he demonstrates the use of glitter and patches to spice them up. Digsart explains that you can give these to friends and family for special occasions such as X-mas or birthdays.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades