Skinny jeans are by and large the most popular cut of jeans in the fashion world right now, but purchasing a solid pair (from JBrand or William Rast) could set you back upwards of $300. And really, who wants to drop $300 for a few strips of denim that happen to have a name brand label sewn on the butt?
Save yourself some money by watching this ModCloth tutorial on how to turn your bootcut jeans into skinny jeans. It will only require a tape measure, scissors, and a sewing machine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades