This video demonstrates how to make a tote bag out of an old T-shirt. For this project, you will need the following: scissors, a T-shirt, duct tape, a sewing machine, thread, and a leather sewing needle. First, cut off sleeves and the neck of the shirt. It will look like a tank top. Turn it inside out. Tape the inside of the shirt. This will be the lining. Make sure that the tape overlaps. Cover the entire inside of the shirt. Cut off the excess. Put the armholes together. These will be your purse straps. Next, sew the bottom together. Sew it along the top. Turn it inside out, and your tote is ready for use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades