There are many ways to reform your old t-shirts, but this is an easy way to use yours. By taking your unused t-shirts and adding a few stiches here and there, you can create a reusable bag that can be carried along with you during shopping trips to the grocery store or bookstore.
Watch this tutorial to see how to make these eco-friendly bags. These are great crafts because there is no waste involved and you can rest assured that no one else will be carrying the same bag as you!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades