In order to make a monster hoodie, you will need the following: a hoodie, black felt, white felt, fabric glue, scissors, pencil, and tape measurer. This is a no-sew method, which makes it a kid friendly task. Draw eyes and teeth onto the white felt, using your pencil. Cut them out. Attach the eyes and teeth to the hood of the hoodie. Cut out the pupils from the black felt. Glue the pupils onto the eyes, using the fabric glue. You will need to press the fabric firmly, when you are gluing it together.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades