Do you have a t-shirt lying around the house with the most gorgeous sailor stripe pattern but is simply too small to fit you now? Don't despair; in this episode of "Whitney Sews," you'll learn a method for creating a shrug out of an old t-shirt.
Because the shurg is made out of a t-shirt, it is super light and comfortable, making it a wonderful cover up to wearing during the spring or summer, or whenever the weather tends on the sunny, balmy side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades