You've probably heard of people who say they have "two left feet" when it comes to trying to groove on the dance floor, but you can also have two left hands (if, you know, you're a right hander) when it comes to sewing and crafting.
Luckily for those of you who are craft-challenged, this t-shirt reconstruction project is doable by just about everyone. All you have to do is take some scissors to an old t-shirt and cut a few strips out to form a tattered heart. That's it. Simple, right?
Song: Homecoming by Kayne West
*** Youtube muted my video so I had to change the song..sorry if it bores you...***
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades