In this video, we learn how to make a "purt" or a "shirse". To start, grab an old shirt with buttons and measure out an area from the top to cut down. After this, cut the area out cutting the top and the back of the shirt. Then, take a sewing machine and sew the sides together. After this, grab a tie that you have and wrap it around the front of the shirt that you have just sewed. Now, when you want to look like you are wearing a shirt and tie without actually wearing one, you can slip this on and be ready for the day!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades