Vanessa is teaching you how to make arm and leg warmers for babies or toddlers. She is simply using some socks that she got by going to the dollar store and buying them. They only need one seam. You need to cut off the top of the sock first. Then you cut the heel and toe off the remaining sock piece. You need to fold the bottom part of the sock in half and make it into a loop. Put the loop over the raw end of the top of the sock. This will make it so all of the round edges are together. Stitch the ends together using a sewing maching.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades