While some parents like to spoil their little babies with the highest quality (and most expensive) items from Dior, most of us know that babies and toddlers grow out of their clothes faster than weeds overgrow a garden. While their clothes should be appropriately cute, there's no need to shell out thousands of dollars on pricey apparel when you can make your own.
In this step-by-step sewing tutorial you'll see how to make a pair of baby/toddler pants out of a t-shirt. This tutorial can be used to make shorts or pants.
This is a great beginner project and can be made in less than 1 hour.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades