There's nothing greater than giving a baby a handmade gift that they will treasure. In this tutorial, learn how to sew a simple double sided baby bib. This bib is adorable and durable and will last long enough to pass down from kid to kid.
This video will show you exactly how to make this cute craft in under 10 minutes.
So, the next time a friend or relative has a new baby, or if you are a new mom who's lucky enough to have some time to herself, check out this video and make a functional and stylish bib.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades