Let's face it: Who DOESN'T use a laptop these days? Whether you carry them around for work or simply like to level up faster than your friends on FrontierVille, laptops are constantly being banged up and beaten up. So cover these babies up when you're not using them!
In this episode of the Crafty Gemini Show you'll learn how to take the proper measurements to make a customized quilted laptop or netbook cover. This is a beginner quilting project but you don't have to be a quilter to make one! Any beginning sewer can whip one of these up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades