In this video, we learn how to hem a sleeve. First, turn your shirt inside out, then lay it flat. After this, grab the sleeve and fold it over to where you want it hemmed to. Next, place pins in the spots where you want your shirt hemmed, then go over the area with an iron. Next, go to your sewing machine and slip the sleeve around the platform arm. You will have to take the outer base off the machine to do this. Now, lower your needle and sew in the spots where the pins are, removing them as you go. When finished, turn your shirt out again, and you will be finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades