In this tutorial, we learn how to make cloth flowers. Start out by grabbing several different strips of fabric and folding it into a shape that makes a flower. After you do this, place a needle into the fabric so it doesn't come unraveled. After this, start to twist the fabric and then thread the needle through the strip. Now, pull the fabric up and it will scrunch up into a flower shape. Now, wrap this around a stick with a piece of fabric on it, that will become the middle of the flower. When you are done, secure this by sewing it and you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades