This video tutorial belongs to the Arts & Crafts how category which is going to show you how to do back stitch when embroidering. This is really simple and easy to do and takes no time to learn. For starting, mark five dots on the cloth. Then you stitch from point 1 towards 5. First you pass the needle from under the cloth through point #1, pull up the thread and pass it down through point #2. Now pull the thread up through point #3 and pass it back down through point #2. Then you pull the thread up through point #4 and pass it back down through point #3 and you continue in this manner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades