This video demonstrates how to sew a Victorian skirt. First take a cotton cloth and cut a rectangle piece twice the size of your waist. The length would be depending on your choice of height you require. Hem the top and the bottom of the cloth. Then use elastic thread to create 12 rows of shirring. Each row can be 1/4th inch apart. This is for sure a tedious task but it will look beautiful. Then take a chiffon cloth and cut the same size as your skirt. Hem one side of it and on the other side sew a lace of the same size. Pin the lace and chiffon on the skirt and while you are sewing it remember to stretch the skirt. Once you are done fold the skirt into half and sew the side. Your Victorian skirt is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades