This video is basically about how to make felted flowers with Craftside. For making felted flower things we will need are assorted felt, assorted rhinestones (any size), embroidery floss (any color), a needle, some tacky glue and a pair of scissors. First of all cut out the shape of the flowers from the felt using the scissors. Try experimenting with different shapes and sizes for variety. Then stitch the detail on the petals using the embroidery floss. Use the backstitch for this; then glue the rhinestones to the center of the flower. Only apply a small drop of glue; a little will go a long way and finally set the flowers out to dry for at least two hours before handling.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades