You probably already have a plethora of white t-shirts and plain blue jeans, and while having outfits you can lean on no matter the time of day or occasion, going with the same neutral tones and combinations gets a bit boring (not to mention visually dull) after a while.
Spice up your dressing routine by adding variously shaped rosettes and flower broches to your clothes. These rosettes can be made in six different ways and also can be attached to a pin for a brooch or strung on a metal chain to make a necklace.
In this video you will learn how to make 3 out of 6 different flower designs (there is a part 2) straight from fabric. Choose whatever styles or fabric you like to make them unique and your own!
LOTS of fabric scraps
Hand needle, thread, thimble
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades