Cat Morley and her adorable Scottish accent show you how to make a decorative square geisha flower that can be made into a pin or sewn onto clothes or accessories for extra embellishment. For this crafting project, you will need some felt, a square template of paper, a pencil, embroidery thread, normal thread, a needle, a yarn needle, sharp scissors, beads, and a button. Watch this video sewing tutorial and learn how to stitch a pretty felt geisha flower.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades