In this video, we learn how to embroider with beads and sequins. First, push the needle through the bottom of the cloth into the top where the sequin is at. After this, continue to thread in beads and more sequins. Make sure you are pulling through on the bottom so you attach the beads to the thread and they don't fall off. When you are done with this, you will push the needle through the top of the cloth, then tie it at the bottom and cut off the excess thread. When done, you will have a beautiful embroidery you made by yourself!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades