You have read How to Draft a Basic Pant Pattern. It's a most useful guide, but the image is hard to read and the steps many and complex. That's why I wrote a little software program to do the hard work for you.
Just enter your measurements and click the button. Once you're satisfied (possibly the first time!), save the image and print it. For this you need any program that can print an image at real size (100%), so don't scale down, don't "fit to paper", etc. Unless you have a large format printer at your disposal, you'll have to print the pattern over multiple pages and tape the pages together befor use. For example Adobe Acrobat can do this for you (that is, the printing over multiple pages, not the glueing).
You can download the program by the link below. It doesn't need installing, you could run it from the zip-file if you like.
always check downloaded software with a recent virus checker - trust nobody
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades