In this tutorial, Don McCunn teaches us how to draft a pants sloper. First, measure out the center line of the leg and then draw the center line onto a piece of paper. Now, measure from the waist and mark the measurements along with where you drew the center line. Now, measure down to the hip level and mark this as well, making sure to use the fullest area of the hips. Next, you will need to determine the crotch from the waist to the area where the subject is sitting, then mark it. Use a standard measurement for the cuff at the bottom, then measure around the thighs. After this, you will have your measurements and be ready to create pants!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades