Don't worry, while this episode of "Whitney Sews" does indeed teach you how to create a bubble skirt, we're not talking about the haute couture kinds featured on Alexander McQueen's last runway show (God rest his soul) and on other catwalks, ballooned out like a pure sphere and making even the skinniest size 00 models look like they're packing some in the back.
Instead, this is only a slightly poofed out dress with the silhouette of an A-line skirt. It stars hugging your waist at the top and then flares out at the bottom. While we don't usually recommend you wear bubble skirts if you're trying to streamline your figure, this is a prized exception.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades