In this video, we learn how to sew a two-tier waist-high skirt. First, fold the fabric in half, then fold the right sides together and draw a half circle. Next, anchor your chalk with a spool of thread and swing around the half circle to create another. Now, cut out the circle with scissors. Then, draw a smaller circle using the same method at the bottom and snip it away. This will be the first layer of your skirt. Repeat these steps with another type of fabric for the other layer of your skirt. Then, grab a satin piece of fabric to create a waistband. Then, sew these all to each other and you will end up with a really cute and cheap skirt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades