In this video, we learn how to use a rotary cutter with Kenneth D King. Before you begin, make sure to use a cutting mat so you don't damage the top of your surface. To cut your item, you simply place the rotary cutter on the bottom of the item, then run it through until you have reached the top, or the desired area you want to cut. If you want to cute with a different shape, then you can purchase different cutters that will create shaped edges on what you are cutting. After this, place your cutter somewhere safe and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades