Leggings have the unique ability of covering you up (as long as we're not talking sub zero temperatures here) and keeping you warm and fashionable at the same time. They allow you to continue wearing certain fall dresses into fall. and look great in a pair of boots.
But nice, textured leggings can cost anywhere from $7 to $100, so why not save yourself some dough and just make them yourself? Check out this video to learn how to sew some leggings together.
Whip up a few that are comfortable for you, as well as suitable for your fashion sense. Have fun and be creative!
Fabric from JoAnn fabrics
¾ Inch white elastic
Mesh Stretching Netting
Strip fabric was bought at Wal-Mart
Rotary Board by Olfa
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades